It's all staged I tell you. Photoshopping the whole thing from their desks. There is not a single beer in sight, and although Jason and Bill are all dressed in their foulies, Jason is wearing Tevas!
Greg Fishhead said that skies will clear somewhat tonight, but more rain on the way Wednesday morning.
More pix of the BOAT please, I too am having my doubts if this isn't the next best hoax to landing a man in the Arizona desert, er I meant on the moon!
3 Comments:
It's all staged I tell you. Photoshopping the whole thing from their desks. There is not a single beer in sight, and although Jason and Bill are all dressed in their foulies, Jason is wearing Tevas!
By
Anonymous, at 12:27 PM
An additional verse to the song….
grey, grey, “A” Okay.
just some rain, staying sane
if wind and waves are soon seen
sing the song of Dramamine……
wishing you calm winds and seas for the afternoon!!!
By
Anonymous, at 1:29 PM
Greg Fishhead said that skies will clear somewhat tonight, but more rain on the way Wednesday morning.
More pix of the BOAT please, I too am having my doubts if this isn't the next best hoax to landing a man in the Arizona desert, er I meant on the moon!
By
Anonymous, at 5:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home