Why Wait?

Monday, May 08, 2006

Annapolis


Thanks for all your replies, it has been fun having you all along on our adventute. Bill & Doug have been fabulous crew members, couldn't have asked for better crew!

My big project for the day was scrubbing the head / bathroom metal work. The only area of the interior of the boat that didn't look brand new:-( We had planned to replace the sink & shower heads, but I wanted to see if I could avoid that expense & it was a success. Scrubbed & polished till everything looks age appropriate, whoooohoooooo!


We have made it to Annapolis, what a great historical city on the water. We arrived around 3:00, very challenging docking. I was amazed at how WW did a complete 360 in the tight marina! Walked around town. And Yes, we found the beer. The guys cracked open the Crown as we searched for the water source in the bilge, no luck with that. But, we all were feeling no pain when we headed to Phillips. Steph, it was a good as Baltimore.

Mom & Dad, I also bought some Old English and covered up a few scratches/nicks. Reminded me of the quick fix on the wooden frame of the couch.

And, yes this is Polly-Wolly @11:30 PM I have not been the first one to sleep the last two nights. Somebody would have lost some big money on me in Vegas. I am just toooo excited to sleep=)

3 Comments:

  • Annapolis what?! You're there, it's there, it's raining, you ate seafood, what?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 PM  

  • I think they finally found the beer...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 PM  

  • DID YOU EAT SOME CRAB FOR ME????
    MMMMMMMMMM

    Guess who... :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home