posted by Doug Brann at 11:10 AM
What is the NC Welcome Center like on the ICW? Clean bathrooms?
By Mike, at 1:10 PM
You are killing me. I am going to have to do something about the whole "work" thing so that I can go with you next time.E
By Anonymous, at 1:54 PM
The actual welcome center was a few miles down and was shared with the US-17 welcome center, so you have cars and boats at the same one! How many of those are there in the country?
By Doug Brann, at 10:48 PM
Post a Comment << Home
This blog chronicles the maiden voyage of Why Wait? from Riverside, NJ to Oriental, NC. Please check back often for updates on our progress!
3 Comments:
What is the NC Welcome Center like on the ICW? Clean bathrooms?
By
Mike, at 1:10 PM
You are killing me. I am going to have to do something about the whole "work" thing so that I can go with you next time.
E
By
Anonymous, at 1:54 PM
The actual welcome center was a few miles down and was shared with the US-17 welcome center, so you have cars and boats at the same one! How many of those are there in the country?
By
Doug Brann, at 10:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home